4.04.2013

27 years old.


SubhanAllah! Alhamdulillah!

Thank you Allah for all your blessing and for giving me the chance to breathe again today. I officially turned 27 years old at 1:59 AM.

;)

Pejam celik cepatnya masa berlalu. Mummy tak henti cakap “Dah 27 tahun dah anak Mummy. Sekejap je rasa.. Dah besar anak Mummy ni (sambil cium dahi banyak kali.. hihi..)”.

I myself still adapting that I have turned 27. I used to be so proud with my age and allowing every junior calling me “Kakak” and frankly speaking, I feel so old now whenever I hear, “Kakak umur berapa?”. Hahaha. I now know why certain people said it’s a sensitive question to ask.

Takpelah, rileks je. Umur tu hanyalah angka. Yang penting, JIWA MUDA! :DDD

My du’a is that Allah gives me patience to go through all the hardships and trials in life. I pray that I can stay healthy always and happy doing things I love the most and be the best! InsyaAllah…

“Happy Birthday, Gurl.”

No comments: